Skip to main content
- Restricted to BUiD students only. Room is limited to a maximum of 4 persons.
- Reservation is up to a maximum of 3 hours.
- Reservation may be made up 5 days in advance.
- 1 reservation per user per day.
- Room 1 is equipped with a projector and a computer. Priority will be given to those who wish to use the equipment.
- First come, first serve basis when the room is not reserve.
- Inform library staff when cancelling reservation within 24 hours.
- Students without reservation can use the room provided it is not reserve.
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings. Do not leave your things unattended. The University will not be liable for any losses or damage.
- Students that are late with their reservation will not be allowed to extend their reservation.
- Always keep the room clean and tidy.
- Food is not allowed inside the room. Use the Student Area.
- Library staff reserves the right to vacate the room for inappropriate behavior.
- Library materials left unattended will be returned to the Library.