Skip to main content
Department: Master of Construction Law and Dispute Resolutions
Module Description: This module will provide a solid understanding of further aspects of the legal implications of construction projects, with a special focus on the structuring of projects.
- S Furst, Keating on Construction Contracts. (9th edn, Sweet & Maxwell, London 2012).
- J Uff, Construction Law: Law and Practice Relating to the Construction Industry (12th edn, Thomson Reuters, London 2017)
- J Murdoch, and W Hughes, Construction Contracts: Law and Management (5th edn, Taylor & Francis, London 2015).
- M Grose, Construction Law in the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf (Wiley Blackwell, 2016).
- L Klee, International Construction Contract Law (2nd edn, Wiley-Blackwell, 2018).
- B Eggleston, Liquidated Damages and Extensions of Time in construction (3rd edn, Blackwell Science, Chichester 2009).
- J Bailey, Construction Law (2nd edn, Informa Law from Routledge, 2016).
- M Abrahamson, Engineering Law and the ICE Conditions (4th edn, Taylor & Francis, London 1979).
- N G Bunni, The FIDIC Forms of Contract (3rd edn, Blackwell Science, Oxford 2005).
- N G Bunni, Risk and Insurance in Construction (2nd edn, Spon Press, London 2003).