Skip to main content
Department: MSc Finance
Module Description: The purpose of this module is to provide contemporary insights needed to enhance one’s understanding of the global business environment from a corporate perspective. It emphasizes on the changes and emerging trends in global financial and forex markets affecting business decisions and effectively manages them with appropriate strategies.
It also helps promote a critical awareness of the effects of domestic and international banking, finance, foreign investments, macroeconomic policy and institutions on financial markets and select macroeconomic indicators.
- Eiteman, D.K., Stonehill, A.I. and Moffett, M.H. (2016). Multinational business finance. 14th edn. Pearson.
- Evrensel, A. (2013). International finance for dummies. Wiley.
- Krugman, P.R., Obstfeld, M. and Melitz, M. (2006). International economics: theory and policy. 7th edn. Addison-Wesley.
- Scott, H.S., Gelpern, A. (2012). International finance: transaction, policy, and regulation. 19th edn. Foundation Press.
- Ugeux, G. (2014). International finance regulation: the quest for financial stability. Wiley Finance.