Skip to main content
Department: MSc Business Administration
Module Description: The Foundation programme will provide non-business students with the required knowledge and skills that they need to pursue the MBA programme. The programme will cover four core concentrations of Business and Management, namely, Principles of Management, Human Resource Management, Principles of Marketing, Principles Accounting and Principles of Finance.
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C. and Marcus, A.J. (2020). Fundamentals of corporate finance. 10th edn. Boston: McGraw-Hill.
- Boddy, D. (2016). Management. 7th edn. Financial Times Press.
- Gómez-Mejía, L.R., Balkin, D.B. and Cardy, R.L. (2016). Managing human resources. 8th edn. Prentice Hall.
- Kotler, P. and Armstrong, G. (2018). Principles of marketing. 17th edn. Boston: Pearson.
- Weetman, P. (2016). Financial accounting: an introduction. 7th edn. UK: Pearson.
- Arnold, G. (2019). Corporate financial management. 6th edn. FT Prentice Hall.
- Alexander, D. and Nobes, C. (2016). Financial accounting: an international Introduction. 6th edn. Pearson.
- Dessler, G. (2017). Human resource management. 15th edn. Boston, MA: Pearson.
- Peter, J. and Donnelly, J. (2013). Marketing management. 11th edn. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Robbins, S. (2018). Management. 14th edn. Pearson Higher Education.
- Thomas, A.P. and Ward, A.M. (2015). An introduction to financial accounting. 8th edn. McGraw Hill.
- Watson, D. and Head, D. (2016). Corporate finance: principles and practice. 7th edn. FT Prentice Hall.