Skip to main content
Department: Master of Business Administration
Module Description: The module develops a managerial overview of the role of the marketing function within an organisation. Students will gain knowledge of the key concepts of marketing that will enable an understanding of the role of marketing in the current highly competitive environment.
- Burton, S. and Soboleva, A. (2011). Interactive or reactive?: marketing with Twitter. Journal of Consumer Marketing, vol. 28(7), pp.491 – 499.
- Doyle, P. and Stern, P. (2006). Marketing management and strategy. 4th edn. England: Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
- Kotler, P., Armstrong, G. (2018). Principles of marketing. 17th ed. Boston: Pearson.
- Kleindl, B. (2003). Strategic electronic marketing: managing e-business. Prentice Hall.
- Muzellec, L., Lynn, T. and Lambkin, M. (2012). Branding in fictional and virtual environments: introducing a new conceptual domain and research agenda. European Journal of Marketing, vol. 46(6), pp.811 – 826.
- Neal, C., Quester, P. and Hawkins, D. (2004). Consumer behaviour: implications for marketing students. McGraw-Hill Irwin.