Instructions on how to access the reading list
The reading list provides you information about the core texts and recommended readings for the module (including availability of the print books on the shelf and access to the full text of the articles)
- This page will provide you all the core texts and the recommended readings for the module. Click on any of the readings.
- If it is a print book you can see the availability, no. of copies, location, call number etc. Click on place hold to reserve the book online using your Library account.
- If it is an eBook, click on view eBook and access the full text or download using your Library Account. (See how-to guide on accessing eBooks)
- If the item is an article, it will direct you the the details of the item. You can access the full-text using your Library Account.
- If the article is not available within the library collection, you will be directed to the request item page from where you can submit the request. The article will be provided to you within 48 hours of submission of the form by email.