Key indicative readings
- Lovat, T., Toomey, R. and Clement, N. (2010). International research handbook on values education and student wellbeing. Springer, Dordrecht Request PDF
- McLaughlin, T. H. (2008). ‘Philosophy, values and schooling: principles and predicaments of teacher example’, in D. Carr, M. Halstead, & R. Pring (eds.). Liberalism, education and schooling: essays by T. H. McLaughlin. Exeter: Imprint Academic. pp. 222–238.
- Chris Higgins, C. (2011). The good life of teaching: an ethics of professional practice. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Curko, B. (2015). Ethics and values education: manual for teachers and educators. Open resource
- Carr, D. (2000). Professionalism and ethics in teaching. London: Routledge.
- The National Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Open resource
UAE heritage and culture
National educational vision and direction.
Demonstrate personal and professional ethics
Establish communication and collaboration