Skip to main content
Department: MSc Systems Engineering
Module Description: This module is designed to introduce state space and multivariable techniques, computer simulation, design and analysis methods
- Dutton, K., Thompson, S. & Barraclough, B. (1997). The art of control engineering. Harlow, England: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Kuo, B. and Golnaraghi, F. (2017). Automatic control systems. 10th edn. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons.
- Nagrath, I. J. and Gopal, M. (2008). Control systems engineering. 5th edn. Kent, UK: Anshan.
- Nise, N.S. (2011). Control systems engineering. 6th edn. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons.
- Palm, W. J. (1986). Control systems engineering. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Rosenbrock, H. H. (1974). Computer aided control system design. London: Academic Press.
- Skogestad, S. and Postlethwaite, I. (2005). Multivariable feedback control: analysis and design. 2nd edn. West Sussex, England: John Wiley & Sons.
- Smith, C.A. and Corripio, A.B. (2006). Principles and practices of automatic process control. 3rd edn. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- Tewari, A. (2002). Modern control system design with MATLAB and SIMULINK. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.