Skip to main content
Department: MSc Engineering Management
Module Description: Acquire a deep understanding of concepts and principles of risk analysis and management and its interaction with other activities and directly apply them in a range of product and services industries
- Coleman, T.S. (2011). A practical guide to risk management. Research Foundation of CFA Institute.
- Crouhy, M., Galai, D. & Mark, R. (2014). The essentials of risk management. 2nd edn. McGraw-Hill.
- Decker, A. & Galer, D. (2013). Enterprise risk management straight to the point: an implementation guide function by function (viewpoints on ERM). Vol. 1. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Mun, J. (2010). Modeling risk: applying Monte Carlo risk simulation, strategic real options, stochastic forecasting, and portfolio optimization. 2nd edn. Wiley.
- Rejda, G.E. & McNamara, M. (2017). Principles of risk management and insurance. 13th edn. Prentice Hall.
- Smith, D.J. (2017). Reliability, maintainability and risk: practical methods for engineers including reliability centred maintenance and safety-related systems. 9th edn. Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Vose, D. (2008). Risk analysis: a quantitative guide. 3rd edn. Wiley.
- Ward, S. & Chapman, C. (2011). How to manage project opportunity and risk: why uncertainty management can be a much better approach than risk management. 3rd edn. Wiley.