In addition to utilising research methods books used in RM1 and RM2, all students should consult in depth at least 3 of the following core textbooks:
- Bloomberg, L. & Volpe, M. (2016). Completing your qualitative dissertation: a road map from beginning to end. 3rd edn. Los Angeles: Sage Publications.
- Creswell, J. W. (2018). Research design qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods approaches. 5th edn. London: Sage Publications.
- Field, A. (2018). Discovering statistics using IBM SPSS statistics. 5th edn. London: Sage.
- Flick, U. (2018). An introduction to qualitative research. 6th edn. London: Sage Publications.
- Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J. & Anderson (2013). Multivariate data analysis: a global perspective. 7th edn. London: Pearson.
- Prell, C. (2012). Social network analysis: history, theory & methodology. London: Sage Publications.
- VanderStoep, S.W. & Johnson, D. D. (2009). Research methods for everyday life: blending qualitative and quantitative approaches. New York: Jossey-Bass.
- Wasserman, S. & Faust, K. (1994). Social network analysis: method and application. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press