Skip to main content
Department: MSc Structural Engineering
Module Description: This module will enable learners to gain in depth knowledge and provide scientific information on analysis and design of reinforced concrete members and systems, considering the requirements of the related codes and standards.
- Nilson, A.H., Darwin, D. and Dolan C.W. (2004). Design of reinforced concrete structures. 13th edn. McGraw-Hill.
- Park, R. & Paulay, T. (1975). Reinforced concrete. John Wiley & Sons.
- Limbrunner, G. & Aghayere, A. (2014). Reinforced concrete design. 8th edn. Boston: Pearson.
- Nawy, E. (2009). Reinforced concrete: A fundamental approach. 6th edn. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Ferguson, P., Breen, J. & Jirsa, J. (1988). Reinforced concrete fundamentals. 5th edn. New York: Wiley.
- ACI Committee 318 & American Concrete Institute. (2014). Building code requirements for structural concrete. Farmington Hills, MI: American Concrete Institute.